CFA work experience

I am a market maker in equity options and I was curious if this counts towards relevant work experience? We do not have any clients.

I got my sell-side trading experience approved.

I’d have to say yes. Willy

farley i am a sales trader also i was wondering if this would get approved. where did you work? what did you cover? if you dont want to get into specifics i understand… i work in nyc for a bank covering futures mkts

nikko0355 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > farley > i am a sales trader also i was wondering if this > would get approved. where did you work? what did > you cover? if you dont want to get into specifics > i understand… i work in nyc for a bank covering > futures mkts I work with sales traders (equities) and they were approved.

Equities market maker for a top investment bank. If I remember correctly “trader” was one of the approvable job titles on CFAI’s list.

Buy-side, but got mine approved…

would investment banking analyst work experience count? I’d assume not…

fxguy1234 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > would investment banking analyst work experience > count? I’d assume not… I’m assuming this is a joke, but it sounds so damn earnest.