CFAI 2003 Insurance question

A must do. Caught me off guard completly, especially with factors that should be taken into acount when formulating risk objectives… Bigwilly did you fall into the same trap? It feels like it is old material… i will have to double check with current CFAI books…

thats it… i’m chucking away the schweser exams… its only old cfai exams from now on… every other thread seems to be about cfai problem this, cfai problem that… i’m studying the wrong things.

yeah man, no way i am touching AM section in Schweser. screw that when there is an AMPLE amount of CFAI material (Also not they give example from old tests in their books!)

CSK, I dont remember it…

Q1 CFAI exam 2003

Looking at it real quick I remember it being kinda difficult as I dont like Insurance related question to begin with :frowning:

bigwilly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Looking at it real quick I remember it being kinda > difficult as I dont like Insurance related > question to begin with :frowning: yeah, earlier exams are way more difficult :-/ I feel bad for people who had to get their charter in 2003. L2 also used to be short answer before

i wish i took it in 2006.