CFAI 2010 vs 2011 readings - differences?

Hi, all. Has anyone seen this year’s and last year’s CFAI readings? I know there are a few LOS differences, but are the readings for the unchanged LOSes also unchanged, including EOC questions? If so I’ll make due w/the 2010 books and use the ebooks for the changed LOSes, since the CFAI wants an add’l $100 for the printed books (w/shipping + tax). Thanks!

LogickleDoug Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, all. Has anyone seen this year’s and last > year’s CFAI readings? I know there are a few LOS > differences, but are the readings for the > unchanged LOSes also unchanged, including EOC > questions? If so I’ll make due w/the 2010 books > and use the ebooks for the changed LOSes, since > the CFAI wants an add’l $100 for the printed books > (w/shipping + tax). Thanks! Anyone?

Hi, I haven’t received the book yet so don’t know if there are any significant different. Please take a look at this website, I hope that you can find out something you need. http://www.finquiz.com/ If I were you, I won’t buy the new one… He he… but it’s just my opinion… :stuck_out_tongue: