CFAI already sending pre-results emails....

On 18 August 2009, no earlier than 9:00 a.m. ET, we will post results for the June 2009 Level III CFA exam online here: http://www.cfainstitute.org/RGu38t/View/resultletterform.aspx. Using this link is the fastest way to get your CFA exam results. You will need your username and password to access your results. Please contact us at: https://www.cfainstitute.org/loginsso/ForgottenPassword.html if you have forgotten this information. For fastest service please contact us before 18 August. We ask for your patience on 18 August, as technical issues can sometimes slow the availability of results. CFA Institute is upgrading our website login to enable you to reset your password online. This new option for self service password reset is secure, fast, and easy to set up. To verify an online password change, we will be prompting you to choose and provide answers to four ‘security questions.’ You’ll see these the next time you log in. On another note, we are pleased to announce that we are opening a new test center in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Candidates for the December 2009 CFA exam and future exams will now be able to select this location. Please contact us if you have any questions.

guess how many people are going to be logged in that saturday to see if their link disappeared. i wonder if cfai makes that mistake again.

cfasf1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guess how many people are going to be logged in > that saturday to see if their link disappeared. i > wonder if cfai makes that mistake again. I heard they fixed it for the December 2008 takers, but I will be checking like a mad man for sure.

I checked last year too, but it kind of felt like opening gifts on Christmas Eve. I’m going to wait it out this year!

My heart rate went up by 30 beats when I saw the email…

Results for the June 2009 Level II and III CFA exams will be posted no earlier than 9:00 am ET on Tuesday, 18 August 2009 Notice the “no earlier” statement, leaving the door open to screw us around.

Big Babbu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Results for the June 2009 Level II and III CFA > exams will be posted > > no earlier than 9:00 am ET on Tuesday, 18 August > 2009 > > > Notice the “no earlier” statement, leaving the > door open to screw us around. Don’t worry BB, that is the last time they will have a chance to do so as a candidate…

I checked for the link last year and the conclusion was correctly drawn that if you saw ‘Register for Level III’ you passed and ‘Register for Level II’ you failed, but what would it be for Level III. Would the pass indicator say something like ‘Congratulations’ and the fail indicator say ‘Register for Level III’?

Corrupted Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > My heart rate went up by 30 beats when I saw the > email… it’s funny but I felt the same way …

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I checked for the link last year and the > conclusion was correctly drawn that if you saw > ‘Register for Level III’ you passed and ‘Register > for Level II’ you failed, but what would it be for > Level III. Would the pass indicator say something > like ‘Congratulations’ and the fail indicator say > ‘Register for Level III’? There is a thread on this from last year Bankin.

Just logged on and i do not see the link! What does that mean? J/K

If you failed…like myself, you could still see the Register for Level III link. If you passed, it disapeared entirely. I still get angry talkin about this.

Thanks for the heads up, here is the thread if anyone else wants to see it: http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,810554,page=1 Sorry about last year BB, you won’t see the link this year!

I think only people who failed got these.

plyon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think only people who failed got these. That is cruel friend.

Have they corrected the exam so quickly? Certainly not.

yes i too got the mail.

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Bankin’ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I checked for the link last year and the > > conclusion was correctly drawn that if you saw > > ‘Register for Level III’ you passed and > ‘Register > > for Level II’ you failed, but what would it be > for > > Level III. Would the pass indicator say > something > > like ‘Congratulations’ and the fail indicator > say > > ‘Register for Level III’? > > There is a thread on this from last year Bankin. Hi mwvt9…can you please post the link of the last year that you are talking about??? want to know what appears once you have cleared L3?

prolinjb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > Hi mwvt9…can you please post the link of the > last year that you are talking about??? > > want to know what appears once you have cleared > L3? Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for the heads up, here is the thread if > anyone else wants to see it: > http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?13,81 > 0554,page=1 > > Sorry about last year BB, you won’t see the link > this year!

so after all what did you guys get? I got register for Level III and apply for membership what the hell?