CFAI AM Exams

Are the 2007-2009 AM exams on the CFAI website the ACTUAL exams given during those years? I noticed it says “the following are representative of questions on the 200x Level III Exam, Morning Session. These questions and guideline answers illustrate how each top area was tested on the 200x Level III Exam” So are these the actual test, or problems that are similar to the actual test?

They are the actual exams.

they are the real deal

Sweet…thanks

its not the same exact exam. They give slightly different exams to different parts of the world. I know that as a retaker, its very similar but not the actual exam I took last year.

it is true, they are not exactly the same.there will be the occasional question that is changed. there was a question last year on stress testing, but not in the 2009 sample exam. and possible 1 or 2 more changes.

dont forget the “trial questions” that are added to every exam. I don’t know about level 3 but I know for level 1 and 2 there are always a few questions that have no weight and are entered as potential questions for future.

NJLVLIII Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > its not the same exact exam. They give slightly > different exams to different parts of the world. > I know that as a retaker, its very similar but not > the actual exam I took last year. The 2009 exam on the CFAI website is the exact same test I took. It was in the Midwest.

I took it in NYC. Its very close. But not 100 percent. I think there is just some changes in where things are asked (question numbers). I also remember coming on AF after the test and having some people ask about questions we didn’t see in NYC.