CFAI EOC Ques

Hey fellas , M done wid Schweser Mock Vol 1 (Book 6) , wud start wid QBank, I have few questions : - If I finish off arnd 50 - 60% of QBank, do I still need to do CFAI EOC ? - How much time wud I need to finish off all CFAI EOC , ny specific strategy, is it doable in a week ? Thanks in advance Gaurav

1 week for CFAI EOCs? Took me a couple of months…

just start it n u will get the idea. Im also doing it nw.

I think that there are like about 60 EOC Qs for each subject, more or less, maybe 120 Qs for Equity. So if you can complete a full mock exam (120 Qs) in a day, then I’d say the EOC Qs are totally doable in a week. I’m actually thinking much less than a week. Good luck!

since the CFAI EOC Qs are not in vignette form - do people still find this helpful? I’m thinking of skipping… please advise?

CFAI EOC is very variable. There are some books that have no EOC questions !!! I’m doing all of them.

I’ve gone through a number of chapters. Most of the questions are free form, but there are a handful of vignettes here and there.

Given the amount of time left, I’m just gonna do the vignette EOCs. I haven’t verified this, but one of my instructors said there’s more than a handful in the corporate finance book.

I am doing the vignettes and multiple choice EOCs. Don’t need to know the right answer on June 5, just need to be able to recognize the right answer.

I find CFAI EOC very good… but it takes time because certain readings have 30-40 questions…so a subject area can easily have 100-150+ questions…it also takes time to analyze answers/mistakes…but good for confidence… it feels great to get a 6/6 in CFai VIGNETTE :slight_smile:

L2Sucks Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am doing the vignettes and multiple choice EOCs. > Don’t need to know the right answer on June 5, > just need to be able to recognize the right > answer. haha. good one.

I haven’t started CFAI EOC yet, m hooked onto Q Bank wherein I m scoring arnd 70% (with Advance and Intermediate ques) is dis score ok ? …wud start EOC by 15th :frowning:

I am bored with q bank,scoring low 70’s, across the board, but then in a 90 min exam, there are at least 5-10 no brainer questions,which get answered in 5 seconds,the point being this doesn’t relate to the vignette formula, so I am not sure how useful this is for my studying at this stage.