CFAI Exams From 2000 - 2006

Anyone here go through all these exams and mark the questions that no longer apply due to content change by CFAI? I was hoping there was a list somewhere so I can cross of these questions. I’ll start doing CFAI exams starting next week… so if anyone has those questions marked down on a sheet somewhere, please post them. Thanks.

PJStyles Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone here go through all these exams and mark > the questions that no longer apply due to content > change by CFAI? I was hoping there was a list > somewhere so I can cross of these questions. I’ll > start doing CFAI exams starting next week… so > if anyone has those questions marked down on a > sheet somewhere, please post them. Thanks. I will do only IPS statements from these exams, i suggest you do the same

Why’s that?

Curriculum changes I think. Tough to pick out the stuff in the questions that are no longer in the curriculum - you may just think that your study notes didnt cover it or you missed it in a reading. I think that the IPS stuff is pretty static year over year.

I concur only IPS Q’s …