CFAI Jobline

I am curious if anyone here has had any success in getting hired / interviewed by signing up with Jobline. I just signed up, and the site is actually quite impressive compared to the joblines on individual societies websites. There appear to be more postings by recruitment firms that sociey websites aswell. Or have I thrown away $47 USD???

95% of the jobs link to either the company’s website or to another job site like efiancialcareers. The other 5% are worth the hunt. I landed an interview with Blackstone through jobline.