CFAI MOCK 2016

I am the same as you, haha, i score about 68%-71% on schewser, what are our chances of passing?

same, which is weird because i felt it was easier in PM…i feel like we are on edge of passing with this

I got 73% on AM and 75% in PM. My Schweser mock score is around 75-78%…

65AM/63PM… that has band 10 written all over it

^ that should be a pass in the real exam.

68 AM and 72 PM. Maybe it’s me - but I felt the PM was much easier. Did the derivative item set change your opinions about the PM session?

83.33 AM and 76.67 PM.

91.7% AM, and 88.3% PM.

I have done the CFA mock like 3 times now, the first time i took it, AM was 66% while PM was 62%.

So, the more you practice it, the better you become.

Just finished the mock and scored 75% for both AM and PM. Yet, I am totally not comfortable with the result cause I guessed quite a lot of questions. (esp fixed income!) Should I continue to do one more set of mock or start reading the books over again?

Virtually everyone in here found PM mroe difficult.

>>>>>>Just finished the mock and scored 75% for both AM and PM. Yet, I am totally not comfortable with the result cause I guessed quite a lot of questions. (esp fixed income!) Should I continue to do one more set of mock or start reading the books over again?>>>>>

If you are not comfortable, can I sell you insurance for 200$ to cover 90% of your next exam in the case you fail?