CFAI Mock Exam Results

have u given 2011 and 2010 mocks ? how is 2012 vs them >

No I havent … have “legal” wink access to only Dec-2012 as a registered candidate

btw how was cfa dec mock vs scswer q bank ?

I am not using that either sad

Here is my 2 cents. Schweser mocks are easier than the CFAI mocks. I have been consistenly scoring around 80% on the schweser mocks. I just took the 2011 CFAI mock and scored a reasonable 72% (but I found myself guessing and getting lucky on several). It seems like the CFAI mocks try to confuse (or trip you up) with the wording of the questions. Let’s hope the actual exam is easier than the mocks as some have mentioned. Best of luck studying.

Finally took the afternoon session… got 66% (combined AM and PM: 158/240)

Throughout the PM I thought I was failing – it was tough

Was anyone else massacred by the FSA PM section?!

CFA MOCK test concepts . Atleast their language is simple

Got 56% in morning, 59% in afternoon session. Ethics, Economics and Derivatives ruined it for me.

Study how did u find the exam as vs scswer q bank

cfai mocks omit certain readings and tested on small details rather than concepts.

Schweser was more evenly spread

CFAI mocks ethic section were more meant to lower your grade by making it difficult. This is why I think the Ethich adjustment for borderline pass/fails is bullshit. Ethics is just a random area where you can get high or low marks even if you study it.

Study how were ur scores in scswer q bank

I got 73% on the 2012 (Same AM and PM) and %83 on the 2011 Morning Section. Not sure what to think about the ethics questions because they seem harder than the CFAI Curriculum Questions and the other mocks.

So 2012 is tougher than 2011 mock it seems angry

I took the 2012 mock and got a 64% in the morning but a 77% in the afternoon. The morning was 10x harder than the afternoon session. Derivatives, Ethics and FRA slaughtered me in the morning but in the afternoon I got >85% in each. Did anyone else have the same experience? Also, what’s with the different Fixed and AI weights?

Birdec i will also give exam tommorow lets see indecision

I just took the afternoon Mock, scored 71%…FRA and Econ were both very tough. I did well in Ethics and Quant tho15/1/8 and 12/14 respectively…only 16/24 in FRA!! booh!.

I wonder if I have a different mock? I found the afternoon 10x harder

What were your averages on the schweser mocks?

A consistent 70%. I only have the Vol2 Mock 3 remaining, and I think i’ll do that on Monday. If you’re hitting above 70% you should be pretty confident!

I can’t get above 70% !!!

i have only given cfa 2011/2010/2009 MOCKS :frowning: worried