CFAI Mock Exam Results

that is alot!!

It’s just the one on the CFAI website right? My CFA -> Try mock exam. I thought FRA was beyond difficult in the morning but relatively simple in the afternoon. Idk.

Just finshed the CFAI 2012 Mock. 77% in the morning and 84% in the afternoon for a total of 80%. FRA killed me in the morning but other than that thought the exam was relatively easy. Hope that score is good enough to pass.

Great score gharnish. I am worried about my score today

Hey Vicky,

What’s your score?

I am revising few subjects. Will start the mock in another 4 hrs sad

Hey all… Just finished cfai 2011 morning mock. Got overall 65 pct thanks to 57 pct in quant, equity and fra. The rest are above 67 pct. I know it’s not yet above 70 pct but i take this as a positive sign with mock score rising from 51 to 55 to 58 to 65. Hopefully the crazy study this week can bump be up further

happy studying all, carpe diem!

(ps anyone writing from jakarta?)

Hey, I checked again. It’s the same exam I just mixed up the sections (brain dead).

So in the CFAI 2012 AM (actual AM), FSA and Derivatives killed me. I also did poorly on portfolio which was surprising because it’s usually one of my stronger subjects :frowning:

Ethics I found really tricky and ended up changing a lot of my answers before the buzzer went off, but I killed it :smiley:

Ended up with 67% am and 65% pm (I think ethics raised my score in the am)

No idea whether or not I’ll pass next week :S … trying to stay calm and patch up holes :slight_smile:

^yeah those sections were tough for me too. I think those scores are good enough - a lot of people say the mock is harder than the actual exam. What’s helped me is printing out a few 60 question qbank quizzes on a weak topic. After the quiz, I go through it and mark it with a red pen. This has really helped my scores

OMG

just fiished the morning session of cfa mock 2012

It was tough way beyond my imagnation

I think i got screwed.

Scared to check the answers crying

Guys here are my scores for the CFA 2012 Mock ( Morning session)

Total - 95/120= 79% Ethics- 56% crying QT-93% Eco-75% FRA-71% Corp finance- 90% Equity-83% Derivatives-84% FI- 100% Alt inv- 84% Portfolio- 84%

Guys here are my scores for the CFA 2012 Mock ( Eveninng session)

Total - 103/120= 85%

Ethics- 88% QT- 93% Eco-91% FRA- 79% Corp finance- 80% Equity-75% Derivatives-84% FI- 90% Alt inv- 100% Portfolio- 100%

TOTAL SCORE= 95+103/240= 82.50% smiley

I think you will be just fine come next week vicky.

vicky_cool400 well done ! You seem to be scroing really well across the mocks - do you think you can share any last moment tips that would help us improve our results.

Wel

I am very small to give advice. I just hope i do well on exam day

BTW is 65% the passing marks needed ?

And best way to tackle exam is to study as much as possible i feel

smiley

Got 67 pct cfai 2012 pm mock then 65pct 2011 am mock. Last night i did 2011 pm for 65 pctI did 2012 am couple of weeks back for 58 pct

Seems i am unable to go beyond 70 pct. Stuck in 60-69 pct

dunno what to do now

77% on the AM mock, still messing up most / least questions, so hopefully I can fix that on exam day.

Did anyone else think the econ questions were worded very strangley?

(Double post, sorry).

Do really well in Ethics.

Hey Vicky, have you been doing the economics sections in those exams? Are they relevant to the 2012 economics?