CFAI Mock Exams AM/PM Scores

AM 68% PM 75%. Average: 71.5%

Nice scores everyone

Are a bunch of the item sets on the mocks current Topic Tests?

what’s the percentile aim on these cfai mocks?

67% AM… pretty unhappy with this :expressionless:

70% AM and 70% PM- PM felt harder- I’m not sure if I should feel happy with these scores at the risk of feeling over confident with revisions- for level II and I I was scoring 60% for the CFAI mocks, but I know that Level III is supposed to be just as hard. Maybe I was lucky with my guesses!!

AM: 82% in 1h 40m, PM: 80% in 2h 5m. Spent more time on PM, found it to be trickier as well.

Most of the questions I got wrong were poorly worded in my opinion. Noticed some discussions of fellow candidates on those in the review section as well.

Someone already brought this up but I just want to clarify…when everyone is giving their score for the AM…are you referring to the 2017AM test? Did you guys leave out the irrelevant questions?

AM: 73.3% PM: 75% I felt very less confident about the PM, but luckily it turns out to give higher score.

PS: To be honest, I said to myself after the AM: if the PM score were worse than 65%, I would not post my results :D.

@atp: no, we are talking about the 2018 (AM+PM) MCQ mock.

Pierre

Doing AM consistently will push your PM performance upward.

So the AM mock exam is MC questions as well? So basically this is a Level 2 mock format-wise?

Can anyone tell me how useful the CFAI mock is?

I’ve just been using Schweser and past CFAI AM sections to practice free-response questions.

AM 78.3%. Content not that hard but the questions were written strangely in several spots.

70% AM and 70% PM. And yes, questions were strange and it seems like they threw in a few forks in the gears because the solutions for the passage (for 1 of them) came in a weird order.

AM: 43/60 (72%)

PM: 44/60 (73%)

lol to question 10 on PM, no chance I was calculating that. Also fell into their trap at question 40 of PM

AM 67% PM 60%… guess i am the lowest ><

just took it and got a 67% on AM and a 75% on PM (71% avg). I’m really surprised because I thought the PM was much more difficult

AM 78.33, PM 81.67, 80% average.

Felt like PM section had more reading involved for each question making it feel harder in the moment.

Happy with my score, not happy with how it felt getting there.

67% / 72% - the fixed income part on the Mock B are quite challenging!!

Does anyone else think the Fixed Income questions, based on the format given on the mocks, are also difficult?

72/75… also thought some questions were weirdly written

Ended up wth 67 AM, 83 PM. How is such a difference in score even possible…

Ejs190, looks like you’re just more of an ass guy.