CFAI Mock Exams

Hello, Before I pay $100 for the CFA mock exams, I wanted to know what people thought about them. I just read that they do NOT provide answers (nor explanations) at the end of the exams. THAT SUCKS! How are you expected to know which questions you got wrong… What do others think of the exams? Did you finish in time? Were they more difficult than the 60 question sample exams? Any feedback helps, Thanks

In the past, the CFA mock exams have had questions really similar (like really similar) to the questions on the exam. That sucks because you are essentially buying a peek at the real exam. On the other hand, if CFAI is selling peeks at the actual exam and other people are buying…

even there is no answers ,or explanations after Qs. there is a summary of your score, like the real exam. mine is 70. some Qs are very dirty, if you bought them , then at least you have seen once before real exam. I believe this helps this kind of person most whose score is just around passing score.

Thanks for your feedback. Did you finish all 120 questions in 3 hours? 70% is not bad considering we have another 24 days. Are you using Schweser or CFAI materials? thanks again

yancey Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Thanks for your feedback. > > Did you finish all 120 questions in 3 hours? > 70% is not bad considering we have another 24 > days. Are you using Schweser or CFAI materials? > > thanks again -------------------------------------- pls leave your email, I will emaill you more feedback about mock exam.

Your score in each subject is reported in ranges (less than 50 ; between 50 and 70 ; more than 70) or you have an exact score en each subject (as in the free sample exam)? Do you have an overall score or you have to calculate an approximation (by using the angoff technique and all those things)? Thanks annexguy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > even there is no answers ,or explanations after > Qs. there is a summary of your score, like the > real exam. mine is 70. > some Qs are very dirty, if you bought them , then > at least you have seen once before real exam. I > believe this helps this kind of person most whose > score is just around passing score.

I only took one - it was the night before the exam and I didn’t do so well!! (I guess I was nerveous) Lol… so be sure to take it at least a week before. As mentioned, you will see how difficult the questions will be and what to expect.

the mock exams do not have answers at the end?? are you guys sure??

Dumb question: Is the mock exam online? What is the difference between that and the sample exams then besides length? TY