CFAI mock exams

65% test 1

what did you guys think of it relative to schweser and the samples? probably will do one this weeken.d

I’m doing Schweser 2007 exams - I find them very challenging. I have not done the freebie exam yet probably this weekend but I find the schweser very tough so far (well 2007 is not sure about 2008)

budfox427, do they provide detailed answers to questions on the mock exams?? Are they graded after each question like the samples?? Thanks

i am working on book 7 and i am not finding it easy. Ethics is killer!!!

doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > budfox427, do they provide detailed answers to > questions on the mock exams?? Are they graded > after each question like the samples?? > > Thanks yes… they provide ans at the end of the exam… However, they do not tell you which ans. you got right and wrong…Also they are not graded after each question… you dont know your score until the end… good luck

Harsh, but I guess fair. Decreases the value of the exams for sure, I’ll finish the samples first. Thanks.

doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > budfox427, do they provide detailed answers to > questions on the mock exams?? Are they graded > after each question like the samples?? > > Thanks detailed answers yes, but they don’t tell you the correct letter, and they only give it to you at the end. So you better try realy hard to remember what you put. Its very, very, very lame.

save the PDF answers. Just reading the answers back again will give you a good idea of the gist of the question. Not perfect, but workable.

Plus the screen shot strategy has been expressly vetoed so unless you hire a speed typer to read over your shoulder, you really do need a photographic memory. Not to jack the thread/beat a dead horse, but if you pay for it I don’t see why you can’t record it, I get that the CFAI doesn’t want copies flying around the web but setting up the exams so you can’t keep a record or review your performance in detail is worth about a quarter of what we’re being charged. With that being said, I’m going to go throw some money down the toilet on a couple exams. budfox427 Wrote: > > detailed answers yes, but they don’t tell you the > correct letter, and they only give it to you at > the end. So you better try realy hard to remember > what you put. Its very, very, very lame.