CFAI mock exams

are they timed like L1? how do they do that with the problem set format? how long do you get for each question? how many questions? thx in advance

Yes its timed… You get 3 hours for 60 questions… 10 question sets 6 questions a set Ans. are given at the end…

one additional concern: If you dont finish the test on time then do u get to see the remaining questions?? or u just lose and the window shuts down?? Anish

chadtap, is it just the answers at the end or are the answers accompanied by the questions?

Dsylexic Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > chadtap, is it just the answers at the end or are > the answers accompanied by the questions? just the solutions and the reading from which the solutions are found… its in a PDF doc on the summary page that has your score breakdown…

great.so then there is no legal way to refer back to the questions. what a moronic idea whoever designs these tests . thanks for the information,chadtap.appreciate it

chadtap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dsylexic Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > chadtap, is it just the answers at the end or > are > > the answers accompanied by the questions? > > > just the solutions and the reading from which the > solutions are found… its in a PDF doc on the > summary page that has your score breakdown… does it at least tell you if you got that particular one wrong or not on the PDF?

^ haha… NOPE!

lame. for $100, you think they would at least tell me how bad I suck…that’s not asking much.

i guess the best strategy would be to keep a pad of paper handy and write down your answer so you can compare and see which ones you missed. that’s a pain in the arse though.

Anyone can post some scores of what they got on those online mock? Got 58% on the first one… still completely depressed.

Or you could do a screenshot (Windows Vista has a screen capture tool in accessories.Or else you could do a Print Screen)? As long as you dont distribute it, it shouldnt be a copyright violation I think.

i heard you only get your score at the end of mock exam without answers. is that true?

Free sample 66 mock #1 66 mock #2 76 I thought these were somewhat easier than the Schweser book7 tests. Answers are included in a pdf format at the end but they dont show you your answers, only the correct ones with a short explaination.

If I let the time expire (2 days) on the mock exams, it says the test assignment will be terminated. What the hell does that mean? Will I not get access to the exam at all after those 2 days expire, or will my session restart and I will get to restart my session. Thanks

It seems like this isn’t really worth it? Do I really need to do more than the Schweser practice exams and Qbanks?

75% test 1.

sterling76 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It seems like this isn’t really worth it? Do I > really need to do more than the Schweser practice > exams and Qbanks? I would because then you get a feel for how the questions will be on the actual exam. For level 1 some of the same questions showed up on the exam last year. That didn’t happen for level 2 last year but who knows, they might just do that to promote more people to buy their exams - its one of the reasons why I’m buying them.

Plus, don’t worry too much about 58% bcause it is online test, which may require more effort to scroll up and down and you may loose some information while you answer. Don’t think about % wise now. You only missed 7 questions from passing, which you cam make up by revising.

Anish, You might get more than enough time to answer all questions. Two of my friends took Level 2 last year without taking any practice exams and both of them passed. They even told me that one finished in 1.5 hrs and other one finished in 2 hrs. You will be just fine.