CFAI Mock Scores

Thanks Mwvt9. I didn’t very confident as I was going through the questions though, it seemed like there was a lot of poor wording and ambiguous questions.

good job mcleod. i’ll probably take mine on tuesday. what did you think of it in comparison to mock 1?

I thought they pretty similar in terms of difficulty. Haven’t finished going through the answers yet though so my opinion might change. For me, time was more of an issue on the second mock.

Uh-oh cfasf1. With only a minute to spare on the last one you are going to be cutting it close. :wink:

crap. i finished 1 with less than a minute to go. however, i thought i was being sly and hitting pause, but not really logging out and hitting cancel? think the time keeps running when you do that… anyway, good job, bud.

I ended up spending a ton of time on a couple of the problems early on, I should have just moved on and then came back at the end. Thanks Cfasf1

mwvt, seriously. that countdown clock in the corner is nerve wracking. on my last vignette, i had something like 14 minutes. but yeah, i hit pause then walked away a couple of minutes during the ex, but think the time keeps running unless you hit confirm and log out.

It does keep running when you hit pause. If you need to get up just close the window.

I would rather have that than blood bath of the red screen.

I love how even after reading these CFAI provided PDF files, you still can’t tell what the damn answer is. Can’t they put in a little more effort and actually explain what the correct response is?

effort? of course not. the whole thing is so low budget I wonder what they’re doing with all our $$

Just finished mock 1 - 83% …feeling super relieved…

80 on mock 1. Taking mock 2 on Wednesday.

75 on Mock 1 76 on Mock 2 Everyone beware of the Q30 on mock 2, should be 50% debt instead of 40%. I wasted 15 minutes on that question easily. Now let’s do this thing already. Saturday can’t come fast enough.

Mock 1: 90% Mock 2: 81% Did others find Mock 2 to be much more challenging?

I did find mock 2 much more challenging…10point difference in score 79 vs 69

Mock 1: 73 Mock 2: 78 Sample 1: 70 Sample 2: 73 Sample 3: 53

Doh, Mock 1 68% …was hoping for a widdle bit better, but such is life.

In the order that I took them: Sample 1: 86% Sample 2: 70% Sample 3: 80% Mock 1: 80% Mock 2: 80% I think I found my mean reverting level…

Me too…too bad it is 10 points below yours!