CFAI Mock Scores

I would trade all of these scores for a 70 on 6/7…

for those of you who took more than one mock, can you sign up to get the $$ break with buying 2 mocks and then take the second whenever you chose? its probably obvious, and i am sure it says on the website which i plan on visiting after the market closes for my first shot at achieving these nose bleed scores i have been reading…just want to get may arms around it before hand. thanks.

i hope so. because i bought both and only did 1. yeah, you can do that.

Yes, in fact when you buy the 2 mocks for $100 it doesn’t let you start number 2 right away.

thanks, appreciate it…one less thing to stress about…even if only for a couple hours.

Mock1: 63 mother!!!

mock1: 75 mock2: 78

I got 60% on Mock 1. I don’t get these keeners that are pulling 80’s and even 90’s, are these the same people that continually stress out? Weird.

Mock 1: 63 Interrupted twice though by their damn server and definitely was hitting fatigue toward the end, made some stupid mistakes. at least thats what Im telling myself. I plan to do better on Mock 2 or else.

the final verdict mock 1: 83.33333% mock 2: 81.66667% Average: 82.5 i’m loving it…feel like taking the night off…but probably won’t…

Thata girl.

^^ hahaha…are you ever going to say anything else to me sponge??

Sample 1: 80% Mock 1: 75% Mock 2: 82% That’s the way you debate

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > ^^ hahaha…are you ever going to say anything else > to me sponge?? You mean like, “you sleep in some more and I’ll bring us back coffees”…I don’t think my wife would approve.

hmm I just got another 60 on Mock 2 making my average 60. I don’t even think I’m borderline anymore :frowning:

Sample 1: 80% Mock AM: 68% Mock PM: 81% Feel pretty bad about the mock exam. Guessed many questions and don’t feel confident any more…

Sooo, I was feeling lacadasical early in the first mock and couldn’t get myself going, so started talking to mumu on google then my friend called which I walked outside to take after which I smoked a cig and grabbed another coffee, in total wasting about 30 minutes with the clock running which probably wasn’t a good idea in hindsight. Anyhow, I had 7 minutes left when I hit the last vignette on PM so I pretty much guessed all 6. But I did walk away with a 76% which makes me lucky considering I was acting like a jack@ss. Anyhow, my running total is: Sample 1: 73% Sample 2: 67% Sample 3: 73% Mock 1: 76%

I don’t know what to think right now. Did anyone else find mock 2 better than 1? In order of completion Sample 1 - 80 mock 1 - 68 Book 6 exam 1am - 78 Book 6 exam 1pm - 78 mock 2 - 90

Damn HH, 68-90. Don’t know what to say about that either. If you got that 90 without much guessing, I’d say you got a good thing going.

hh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I don’t know what to think right now. Did anyone > else find mock 2 better than 1? > In order of completion > > Sample 1 - 80 > mock 1 - 68 > Book 6 exam 1am - 78 > Book 6 exam 1pm - 78 > mock 2 - 90 I found thought that Mock 2 was harder, but only because I ended up spending at least 30 minutes trying to solve two erroneous problems. I got the same score on both though.