CFAI Mock vs Sample

Alright apologies if this has already been addressed. I did a bit of a search on the last few pages but didnt see the question answered…I haven’t actually completed the mock exams from CFAI as of yet however a friend mentioned that with the Mock’s they don’t actually provide the answers after the question while with the samples they do…anyone know if this accurate?

i think they provide answers at the end of the exam. I wonder if someone took mock exams. How helpful are they compared to sample exams?

http://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprog/resources/mockexamdetails.html Says here that feedback is given at the end of the exam vs. the sample exams in which they give you the dreaded red screen immediately.

yeah the guy mentioned that they give you feedback… ie the break down of your score on each section but not the actual detailed answers to each one. $100 for no detailed answers??? seriously wtf??

no detailed answers? what’s the point of taking the mock exam then?

maratikus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > no detailed answers? what’s the point of taking > the mock exam then? thats what I was thinking I don’t know this for sure but this is just what I was told…was hoping one of the AF geniuses could confirm…any takers??

I would assume that they would display the question with the answer beside it at the end, otherwise it would truly be of little value, the CFAI wouldn’t do something like that would they??? Anyways I was planning on doing a mock this weekend, I’ll let everybody know if no one beats me to it.

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah the guy mentioned that they give you > feedback… ie the break down of your score on > each section but not the actual detailed answers > to each one. $100 for no detailed answers??? > seriously wtf?? is he sure there wasn’t a link for a PDF?

budfox427 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TheDubs Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > yeah the guy mentioned that they give you > > feedback… ie the break down of your score on > > each section but not the actual detailed > answers > > to each one. $100 for no detailed answers??? > > seriously wtf?? > > > is he sure there wasn’t a link for a PDF? pretty sure, he said he paid the hundy and was gunna just do the prt screen and complete the exam later and then no answers popped up after the questions or at the end, just his score. Like i said i dont know for sure he could just be fking with me, but it would def be nice to get an answer…