CFAI MOCK

Hi ALL, I already searched for this question but did not find a straight forward answer. So kindly reply if you know. when you take the mock do you get your answers right away or at the end?? Do you get to know which one is wrong and/or What is the correct answer?? or just an explanation to the questions/answers without any specific alphabet telling you what is the correct answer!! Thank you Anish

End No Yes

Mock gives your the answer at the end. You get a generic answer sheet that tells you the right answer and the corresponding LOS. It does not tell you the letter you chose or the letter that’s correct - just the explanation. It can be very frustrating. You get an overall score and a score by topic.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > End > No > Yes Thanks, then how would you know what you got wrong and what’s the correct answer for it?? I just want to know what could I expect for those $100. Thanks again.

I can’t study worth a Sh!t tonight.

ozzy, then i could be in a big time wrong impression as to how I did on each question, right??

anishcandy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > McLeod81 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > End > > No > > Yes > > Thanks, then how would you know what you got wrong > and what’s the correct answer for it?? I just want > to know what could I expect for those $100. > > Thanks again. It’s still worth the $100 just to go through the motion and see the CFAI exam / question style. The explanations are pretty much worthless though. Some are even wrong.

McLeod81 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > anishcandy Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > McLeod81 Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > End > > > No > > > Yes > > > > Thanks, then how would you know what you got > wrong > > and what’s the correct answer for it?? I just > want > > to know what could I expect for those $100. > > > > Thanks again. > > It’s still worth the $100 just to go through the > motion and see the CFAI exam / question style. > The explanations are pretty much worthless though. > Some are even wrong. Thanks

Focused differentiation?

doworkson Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Focused differentiation? molodovsky.

P/Es rolling inverse to the business cycle, ooooooooooooooooooooooo! yardeni model anyone???