CFAI Online exam - freebie

Anyone noticed that it’s actually 2005 version? Ones to be purchased are proper 2008 versions… @#(&#&(#@&()!&

oh that’s nice. No wonder it was free… you know what they say , there is no free lunch. damn it

No free lunch efficient mkt = prices are right No free lunch inefficient mkt = too risky and costly to pursue inefficiency. sorry, couldn’t help myself.

too funny!! Props!

former trader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > No free lunch efficient mkt = prices are right > No free lunch inefficient mkt = too risky and > costly to pursue inefficiency. > > sorry, couldn’t help myself. great, thanks for reminding me this. I owe you a beer if this shows up in the exam :slight_smile: - sticky

same as 2005 multiple choice? can u pls tell us where did u get 2005 mp sample exam. many thanks,

It says 2005 on the given answer sheet… If you purchase version 2 or 3, it says 2008. where the freebie says Level 3 2005 version 1… so they’re giving out what they sold in 2005…

takumi Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It says 2005 on the given answer sheet… > > If you purchase version 2 or 3, it says 2008. > > where the freebie says Level 3 2005 version 1… > > so they’re giving out what they sold in 2005… actually, what they sold this year were the same ones they sold last year, minor the quants … I was unlucky to have paid for them and then later found the crib answer sheets that someone posted last year for L3. I am not sure whether to pay for the $60 full mock exam now incase there are no new stuff on it …

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > takumi Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > It says 2005 on the given answer sheet… > > > > If you purchase version 2 or 3, it says 2008. > > > > where the freebie says Level 3 2005 version > 1… > > > > so they’re giving out what they sold in > 2005… > > actually, what they sold this year were the same > ones they sold last year, minor the quants … I > was unlucky to have paid for them and then later > found the crib answer sheets that someone posted > last year for L3. I am not sure whether to pay > for the $60 full mock exam now incase there are no > new stuff on it … I heard you only gate score brakedown by section… i dont even know if they give solutions…