CFAI online exams - 'Officially' Pause the exam !

Brilliant set of questions embedded in this crappy framework: - cannot retake the exams - cannot see the questions - price ripoff - when you pause the exam the alert is amateaurish" close the browser to Officially pause the exam" . what is official about it ?? - for level 3, sample version 1, the answer printout has a header “…2005 Sample exam”. Careless - for level 3, sample version 3, the answer printout has a bunch of empty pages at the end - careless, again. - navigating thru testrac to site find out what is applicable for a level is in itself a challenge. - feedback form in testtrac site has this note: “we can’t guarantee an answer, but we will do our best to help you”. Thank you for the service ! Hope they make things better next year.

NOT TO MENTION DUPLICATE QUESTIONS ACROSS EXAMS. THANKS CFAI I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

I thought that the last few questions on the Level 1 mock exams weren’t useful, as in easy and hastily put in simply to get to 120 questions.

bostonkev Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I thought that the last few questions on the Level > 1 mock exams weren’t useful, as in easy and > hastily put in simply to get to 120 questions. That’s reflective of the real exam though.

Lets not forget the same exams year after year. Second time L1 Candidates were b!tching that these exams were the same sh!t they saw back in November.

I don’t think I had a question 30, it went from 29 to 31. I noticed it did it in the first 25 questions so I paid attention to the question numbers. Not only that it took up to two minutes for the site to react. Ugggh! I figured one question, oh well. Why bother calling them up to complain. They’re not going to do anything. Only wasting your time.

Lets not forget glaring errors!! Those are always fun…seriously how much does it cost to get your calcs checked out by some math geeks in an Indian BO??