CFAI own study notes 2008

CFAI starts selling their own exam study notes for June 2008. Will anyone still buy other provides’ products? I’m strugling which one to buy. thanks.

cfacherry Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFAI starts selling their own exam study notes for > June 2008. They’ve been selling the official curriculum since the program’s inception. The difference now is that everyone (as opposed to the few, the proud, the masochistic) will be buying them (because we don’t have a choice) > Will anyone still buy other provides’ > products? I’m strugling which one to buy. thanks. Many, including myself, will still buy notes to complement the CFAI volumes. Schweser seems to be the most popular notes provider, but many others have achieved success with Stalla and other products. You’ve got considerable time to investigate which, if any, product will suit you best. Go ahead and research the various product offerings at their websites and search this forum for lengthy discussions from the past on this very topic. Happy hunting.

no, I didn’t mean the books. If you register for June 2008 Leve I exam, they will mail you seven “study notes” like books. There are also some practice questions in the books. No extra cost.