CFAI Post Exam Survey

Hi all, Is there anybody here who did not do the survey and pased?

Yes. No survey and passed level II.

I didn’t do the survey and passed. Anyone who thought that the CFAI would fail someone for a survey is completely paranoid.

there is no relation between survey and result as per CFA Institute

I didn’t do the survey and I held off sending in my dues/renewing membership for a month until I found out if i passed LII. No way they would use a survey as a means of failing someone.

i did the survey…told them i only used schweser… and passed…

mumukada Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i did the survey…told them i only used > schweser… > > and passed… That was a gutsy move mumu. I didn’t do the survey and passed.

I didn’t have a lot of nice things to say about the CFAI curriculum and passed.

I did not respond to the survey and passed.

I did not do the survey and failed.

I did the survey and passed…hmm perhaps thats the only reason I passed???

No survey, cleared L2

Yep I did the survey, and clicked on the “Donate $100 to CFAI now” button. Paid via credit card. Seemed to do the trick - passed with flying colours.

I have never completed any survey but passed! Hey, CFAI is a professional institute. How would it link examination pass with such kind of survey!?

I got the Survey and they had a footnote inserted at the bottom saying that if I mark favorable responses then they would add 10 points to my score , which I did but invariably I did not need the extra 10 points since I was already above the MPS ( I was informed about this by the Institute themselves)

mwvt9 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mumukada Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > i did the survey…told them i only used > > schweser… > > > > and passed… > > That was a gutsy move mumu. > > I didn’t do the survey and passed. hahaha…honesty is the best policy!? heard that somewhere…lol!

i didnt do survey and passed l2