CFAI Practice Problems for Level III

I am sure people would have found these eventually but on the CFA website they had 3 years worth of morning session level III questions from the past 3 years exams. Its a bit early to start collecting practice problems but still useful to know for later. I printed them out today just in case they disappear for some reason. Heres the link: https://www.cfainstitute.org/cfaprogram/courseofstudy/samples/Pages/index.aspx

Thanks man. Good looking, I just downloaded them.

ddddooooooppppppppeeeeeeee.

Sweet. I’ll file them away for next May :slight_smile:

cool. thanks. I would have never noticed it on my own.

Be aware that some of the questions have errors which have been discussed extensively in this forum. Be sure to use the search function

Not only that, but the 2007 exam Qs will disappear - as soon as they upload 2010. Only 3 years are posted, so save them while you can…

post your e mails… plenty of people have questions back to 2001… send them around

boston21 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > post your e mails… plenty of people have > questions back to 2001… send them around You really do not want to study going back that far. The curriculum has changed so much that hardly anything is the same. I am saying this from experience.

Bump… to prevent questions… and so everyone can get the 2007 exam before it’s taken down. I searched the forum and the 2008 exam was released mid-December, while last year the 2009 exam wasn’t released until mid-January.

Can somebody please zip up pre-2007 questions-answers and send them to me please at lakshmasri@gmail.com ? I’d appreciate it very much

Can somebody please zip up pre-2007 questions-answers and send them to me please at joel.niamien@gmail.com ? Thanks

V useful post. Thx vm.

Thank you for the post. I really wonder why CFAI didn’t put it under the toolkit section which would have been much more relevant.