CFAI Pratice Questions and Repeated Questions On the Exam

Somebody said that last year the actual exam contained a few repeated questions from the pratice exames. Is this true, can anybody confirm and if so is this a usual pratice?

I know level 1 in dec 08 had questions which I had seen before in q-bank or practise exam. pls. confirm if it is the same for level 2.

i don’t remember a single q repeated on the L2 test from the mocks/samples/practice end of chapter questions. sorry.

L1 had some ethics questions copied from text.

Totally agree with banni. Rather they were completely opposite. Things which were focussed very heavily in mocks/samples like Time Serie, FCFF/FCFE, etc… were NOT AT ALL there in the actual exam. The sample/mocks are a hoax!

Wow thats scary. FCFE/FCFF is such a big part of equity. If I remember correctly they did test it in one form or another in last year’s exam.

… and I am getting more and more curious of what curve balls they are going to throw at us this year.

The June 08 L1 exam had the several of the same questions & answer selection, word for word, as the mock exam i purchased through CFAI. Probably 5 or 6 identical questions. I haven’t heard about the L2 though.

How computative vs conceptual is the exam? Is it like level 1 in that regard?

ditchdigger2CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How computative vs conceptual is the exam? Is it > like level 1 in that regard? According to schweser: (I remember of reading this somewhere in secret sauce ) 40% quantitative 60% qualitative