CFAI Problem Question at the end of Reading

Hello Everyone, Do u folks do Questions at the end of each Reading listed in CFAI Text books ? Is it worth doing it ? Some of the questions does not reflect Exam Format. Your response will be appericiated. -Cheers,

Yes. I am doing all the problems to make sure that I am familiar with the concepts. As soon as I’m done a study session I do the respective exercises in Schweser QBank. I am going to use every single resource, reading, and question available to me to prepare.

Same here

Hello, I can understand QBank, but what about CFAI text book questions ? -Thanks

You should do them as you’d know how much you’ve retained from that 1-2hrs or so of reading. It helps to reinforce concepts too. I did both the end of reading questions and the mock exams in book 6 of the schweser notes

I just finished the econ book yesterday and I did all the review questions after the reading. They seemed very easy but I did notice a couple that were labeled from the 2005 CFA exam. I think the Qbank will be more helpful when i get it.

Hi, Does this QBank is for each chapter basis ? -Thanks

cfa20089 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > Does this QBank is for each chapter basis ? > > > -Thanks You can sort the Qbank to cover each LOS, yes. You can also configure it to make exams based on the actual CFAI weighting, or take full exams of one study session if you wish. Its a good tool, but it does tend to get repetitive, so I wouldn’t lean solely on it as your question source. If you are using Schweser, make sure to do some of the Book 6 exams as well.

how does one get the Qbanks?

Usually by buying it:) From the provider:)

i bought it on ebay… would you like it ?

hopeful231 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > how does one get the Qbanks? I think the proper answer for AF is “click on the Schweser logo at the top of this page with your credit card close at hand”. Gotta keep Chad happy.

When we say questions from Schweser QBank, does it mean taking a test with some 30-60 questions or does it mean something else as well? I saw that Schweser Tests dont include all the questions that they have on the Qbank - any reasons why it is done this way? How do I go ahead doing only Economics questoins using the QBank apart from by taking a test? Thanks

amit_edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > When we say questions from Schweser QBank, does it > mean taking a test with some 30-60 questions or > does it mean something else as well? > > I saw that Schweser Tests dont include all the > questions that they have on the Qbank - any > reasons why it is done this way? How do I go ahead > doing only Economics questoins using the QBank > apart from by taking a test? > > Thanks Qbank is designed to reinforce concepts and help you learn the material. Schweser exams are designed to test you and see where you are at. You can take a test of any length in any weighting you want on Qbank.

What are you guys using, Qbank CD or on-line? Does the CD also have all options available on-line?

i use online because i like to have it on every computer i use like my work computer during lunch, laptop when i study, and my desktop while im at home. but it sucks to have to study where there is wireless connection around :(.