CFAI Questions make me paranoid...

I know this is ridiculous, but when I get the survey prompt from the CFAI I dare not ignore it in case they “know” who responds and who doesn’t and hold it against me. And then, when I leave some honest criticism like “the CFAI textbooks are a bit long-winded and it’s hard to sift out the really fundamental stuff which is why i used mostly Schweser” I get terrified that some little guy in an office has just torn up my paper and given me an X. These exams can send you nuts.

I said “of *course* I used CFAI books” for the same paranoid reasons… And what about the “if you fail will you take these exams again as soon as possible”? You almost feel like if you say yes, they will fail you to get more money but if you say no, they will fail you due to your lack of commitment…

Just read that 2003 letter. I absolutely think they use those surveys to justify the MPS. A little paranoia here is appropriate.

i semi blew it off… thought i might do it later, but it seemed to take my pretty much empty survey as done. didn’t have the ubiquitious “at least one of your fields is not complete”… now, i’m paranoid too. LOL

JoeyDVivre Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just read that 2003 letter. I absolutely think > they use those surveys to justify the MPS. A > little paranoia here is appropriate. What does that mean? You really think so?

Hmm i didnt get the survey :slight_smile: Or maybe i got it but it is in the junk mail. Is it online survey :)?

I didn’t get the survey either…should I be worried?

no it’s a random thing.

geez fellas, honestly I dont think the CFAI is such a vindictive organization. I ve friends that work in some of the exam committees and they are perfectly normal people.

neo_07 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > geez fellas, honestly I dont think the CFAI is > such a vindictive organization. I ve friends that > work in some of the exam committees and they are > perfectly normal people. yes…normal by day, money sucking vampires by night!