CFAI reading progress report - everybody's status

I am on my second pass using schweser. First read was done taking notes. This time is a quick read along with CFAI EOC Qs. Hope to finish by end of April leaving may for practice exms and review EVERYTHING. Taxes tonight, cant wait…

I’m studying the CFAI material exclusively - there’s so much of it! On my first pass through the CFAI ECQs and things are starting to sink in better now with question practice. May is going to be a fun month for us all… K

only CFAI materials for me. first time through L3 do not want to take any chances. i am on R46 of the last volume 6. will finish this by the end of next week and finish by the rest by mid april, do exams for time remaining. btw, CFAI stuff is a super chore to read…

noytmikcap Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > only CFAI materials for me. first time through L3 > do not want to take any chances. > i am on R46 of the last volume 6. will finish > this by the end of next week and finish > by the rest by mid april, do exams for time > remaining. > > btw, CFAI stuff is a super chore to read… Amen, to that! Wait until you get to GIPS, that’s a real treat. K

read all of schweser and also have read up to reading 42 of CFAI. I just feel like for L3, there is some stuff that schweser covers better and some stuff that CFAI covers better. Looking to start taking practice tests at the end of next week. GIPS is the worst. It actually makes me enjoy ethics. It’s like reading stereo instructions.

I am going out for a movie tonight. Hope the stunts in the movie get me back on track for Sat.

quick question to those who use schweser, are the sections arranged in the same manner as the CFAI materials i.e 6 volumes, 48 sections? thanks

Finished schweser books in mid-March. Been doing questions and reviewing since then.