CFAI sample/mock + Schweser scores

no… in the mock, you would just have the final score per section… you pay $100 for 2 huh!

NO NO NO, the mock DOES give you answers. At the end when it gives you the score, there is a link to to the answers with explanations, but it does not tell you what you got wrong. You will probably know though when you read the answers. Take the mock!!! Thunder, if you want to buy it, take sample #2, for some reason people are scoring a lot higher on it.

I assume that in 2009, where there are only 3 answer choices on the actual exam, that the sample exams/mock exams will be changing again. They tend to change the sample exams more than I change my underwear.

I just got a 70 on CFA Sample Exam…kind of pissed and suprised at the scores in some of the areas…much more conceptual than I thought it would be. Time to finish up my study notes and take a book 6 exam

Got 80% on Mock Exam 1…it tested some concepts that aren’t even mentioned in Schweser so I’m digging into the curriculum now.

nirjraina - I got the same score. All my incorrect answers were concentrated in FSA. I got 83% in 2 sections and 100% in 2 sections then got a 33% in FSA :frowning: The currency translation adjustments killed me. I didnt even understand what the hell they were asking half the time. I need to review that area hard core!!!