CFAI SAMPLES (not mock)

Yeah that was not the greatest name to have… everytime I see his messages I just see the word FAIL lol.

it’s suppose to be CFAil - to make it more punny… but lower case doesnt work so i just stuck with being a failure.

markCFAIL Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > To me this is a huge atrocity. They preach their > book about ethical conduct and all that other > bullsht, then they go on to disadvantage repeat > candidates by giving them effectively less > preparation tools than new candidates. Nice job > CFAI. > > inbead - those samples (this years 2011) was TOUGH > for me, nowhere near 80… that has me worried > that you did so well and still failed. I have > done so much work preparing for this thing and I > feel like it’s all a crap shoot anyhow when I read > stuff like this. Ugh. agree 1 googel someone needs to call the CFAI out on their bull$hit in writing …

It is completely ok to be super critical of CFAI according to CFAI

Just took sample 1 and got a 56.

trying to catch up…run MC simulation as many paths as possible.:smiley:

Posting my scores in the sequence I gave Sample Exam 1 (2011)-50% Sample Exam 2 (2011)-53.33% Sample Exam 1 (2010)-50% Sample Exam 2 (2010)-60% CFAI Mock (2010)-80% (Just took this yesterday. Don’t know whether this was blind luck or I have just improved)