CFAI site down?

I took half the mock exam, and the site is not accessible. Anyone had same problem?

same here…

Took 5 questions of sample exam and got disconnected. Testrac site is down…

too bad! guess too many people taking exams at the same time

i guess lots of people decided to take the mock …

glad to hear it - thought maybe I got ejected because I was underperforming

same problem, 2 questions away from finishing it. frustrating…

Their site is fantastic…especially on result release day.

their policy: What happens if I get disconnected during the sample exam? If you are disconnected from the exam session for any reason prior to completing the exam, you will have 48 hours from the time of disconnection to reconnect and complete the exam without additional charge. If you do not reconnect within 48 hours, you will not be able to complete this exam.

That usually means the score are soon to be released. I hope I passed!

i just spoke to someone at testrac, he claims they are close to getting it back up and running…

thedarkhorse Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > glad to hear it - thought maybe I got ejected > because I was underperforming As long as this doesn’t happen in the bedroom, you should be fine. :slight_smile:

schweser site is superr slow too…

Just got this email 30 minutes ago…it’s still down now. Schweser is stupid slow, cfa test trac is down… Now I’m on youtube. Talk about a complete fall off in productivity. “We’re sorry but we are experiencing T-1 issues. We will be up and running in about 15 minutes. When you go back into the testing site you will find your exam under IN PROGRESS EXAMS. Your time will be held and you can start where you left off. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.”

jaycnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just got this email 30 minutes ago…it’s still > down now. Schweser is stupid slow, cfa test trac > is down… > > Now I’m on youtube. Talk about a complete fall > off in productivity. > > “We’re sorry but we are experiencing T-1 issues. > We will be up and running in about 15 minutes. > When you go back into the testing site you will > find your exam under IN PROGRESS EXAMS. Your time > will be held and you can start where you left > off. > > We are very sorry for the inconvenience.” What does it mean: We are experiencing T-1 issues? :-/ i really hope their hardware is in a decent datacenter

schweser sucks…i cant deal with this sh!t right now ----------------------------------------------------------- The connection has timed out The server at www.schweser.com is taking too long to respond.

How does CFAI spend all the money we give them every year anyway? $4000 waste baskets?

I guess CFAI is making their money now with all the people crashing the website!

good point. what do they do with all that cash? i bet you the ceo gets too much $ As shareholder’s we should sponsor a resolution to get me on da board. Oh and if this was a “stakeholder” society like in germany i suppose there would be an l1 candidate who had failed a few times on the board too. but i digress

back live