CFAI Survey

Any other of you lucky enough to get invited to participate in this highly sought after survey?

Twice. Refused to:)

Ooh but y? You have just lowered you chances of passing by 27.68% my friend.

Right. And pigs actually fly:)

LOL! I’m spending way too much time on this forum. But no one else seems to get my CFA related jokes

Patience. 3 more weeks and you’ll get your life back:)

How you respond to the survey determines if you pass. ie say you’ve logged 300 hours only reading the CFAI texts. Any mention of Schweser, Stalla, AF, etc will be an automatic fail.

Actually I did… they need all the help they can get.

I actully am very suspicous about it and didn’t feel it’s like a joke. Anyway, CFA is a blackbox. KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > How you respond to the survey determines if you > pass. > > ie say you’ve logged 300 hours only reading the > CFAI texts. > > Any mention of Schweser, Stalla, AF, etc will be > an automatic fail.

Why do you think that? I’ve logged a ton of hours between the curriculm and Schweser. I’m really kicking myself for admitting reading a 3rd party material to the CFAI. Portfolio Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I actully am very suspicous about it and didn’t > feel it’s like a joke. > > Anyway, CFA is a blackbox. > > KJH Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > How you respond to the survey determines if you > > pass. > > > > ie say you’ve logged 300 hours only reading the > > CFAI texts. > > > > Any mention of Schweser, Stalla, AF, etc will > be > > an automatic fail.

If you actually used Schweser, but dared not to admit using Schweser, the CFA I survey will be in favor of CFA institute. KJH Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Why do you think that? I’ve logged a ton of hours > between the curriculm and Schweser. I’m really > kicking myself for admitting reading a 3rd party > material to the CFAI.

I think they are quite fair to the market participants… Would CFA violate it’s own SoPC?