CFAI tests

I believe the last topic to circulate the CFAI tests (in screenshot form) got flooded with posts. Could one of you please send along the screenshots for test 1 and 2 as I would like to go back and check my work. Thank you and good luck! sneebond@yahoo.com cheers!

I need only tests 1 - 3 if someone has them. zeck_376@hotmail.com Thanks.

I’d like a copy too, thanks! lily.leung (at) gmail.com

here too cshuwai@gmail.com

Have you guys read ethics yet?

Yeah forget it. I rather buy it directly from the CFAI just to stay on the safe side.

dah! plz be aware that it is unethical to do the screen shots as well.

I think it’s more unethical that they charge you 50 dollars per test…

I agree it’s unethical but it’s also what the market will bear and they also have the upper-hand, so boo-hoo ;))

i guess we are talking monopoly here

that is why I am not doing the CFA I test~

Total surplus would be maximized if regulators imposed marginal cost pricing on CFAI.

^ but then who is going to subsidy to CFAI?

I have number 4 and 5 in word format if someone want to send me number 1, 2 and/or 3, I will send him number 4 and 5 guazzastephane@yahoo.fr

If anyone sends me anything, it’ll be very helpful! :slight_smile: candy0823@hotmail.com

Please send me a copy too… raghuram.natarajan@gmail.com Thanks

here we go again…

can someone help me out here…i am payin fo this outa my pocket and there isint much left where the first monis came from bonneysivia@gmail.com

Would enjoy the opportunity to see the questions and not just the answers. doseweissen@yahoo.com

sguazza Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I have number 4 and 5 in word format > if someone want to send me number 1, 2 and/or 3, I > will send him number 4 and 5 > > guazzastephane@yahoo.fr Yikes - do not do this! I can’t believe that one week before the exam you are trying to violate CFAI’s copyright. You shouldn’t mess with them!