CFAI website denying me access

Just tried accessing CFAI website 5 times and access was denied. Anybody else experiencing the same?

check ur password … may be caps lock is on ???

dude the results aint out yet

Thanks for feedback I’ve requested a new password and even the new password isn’t getting me in. Will just keep trying

You are loggin in as a memmber, try as a candidate

yes exactly the same happened to me. i decided to relax until tomorrow…

Trying as candidate, not member. Will just keep trying. Thanks

crazy… u Indian?

Fourth generation South African of Indian decent And you?

Indian

Still denying me access This is worrying :frowning:

Don’t worry about it. I couldn’t log in for a while and then could. They’re just changing the plumbing over there at CFAI.

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Still denying me access > > This is worrying :frowning: =============================== crazy… chill dude we all will see through this …do not worry

no issue for me. You guys should try firefox

CFA_Werewolf Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Crazy to do this! Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Still denying me access > > > > This is worrying :frowning: > > > =============================== > > crazy… chill dude we all will see through this > …do not worry ========================= crazy did you go thru this link/no link thing… too bad i was hiking :frowning:

Not stressing about the results… stressing about access to website. If I can’t sort it soon then it’s going to become a nightmare closer to results release

No I didn’t go thru that link issue… only saw it about 8 hours ago when i came to work

Managed to log in with CFAI supplied password and then changed the password to my own one. Website still very slow though

Crazy to do this! Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Managed to log in with CFAI supplied password and > then changed the password to my own one. > > Website still very slow though =============================== congratulations… u completed the first step to become a charter holder… now bring on the results