CFAI Website Mock Exam Help- Please!

Hello all,

Just completed a CFAI mock exam and got a score but when I went to review my attempt it logged me out.

I can see my attempt/score but is there any way I can access it to review what I got incorrect? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I would really like to learn from what I got wrong.

Thanks.

I had a similar problem in the sense, that my computer froze while I was reviewing my finished exam and could not retrieve that exam any more afterwards, only the score. So I don’t know of a way to review our old exams.

In your case, it could be a one time error, but maybe it is a permanent mistake, so maybe contact the technical help before doing another attempt.

Thanks for your response tartaglia. I believe it was my error - I must have clicked away from the page. Unfortunate that we are not able to go back and review. Could you comment on how how many repeat questions you have found from multiple exam attempts? How many trials could we exhaust before we start seeing a majority of repeats? If you have taken multiple attempts.

Thanks again!

That is a good question. With the topic exams, I felt (!!!) that after 3 attempts, there seemed to be at least 50% repeats, but that is just my personal impression from my own very small and not representative sample. With the mocks I haven’t done that many from CFAI so, hard to say. I would guesstimate, that after 4-5 attempts you should have seen most of the questions from your first attempt again.

What was your score in mocks? Any insight from taking the mock? For example, I realized that after second hour my concentration drops at at least 20%, but somehow I managed to have 70% overall.

BTW, CFAI user interface for the mock:

1. Overall score does not work

2. Questions are not marked with A B C

3. Printable version is horrible

4. Answers to questions are sometimes hard to understand. They do not explicitly mention the correct answer, so it took me 2 hours to mark my test (printable version)!