CFAI Website Updated with CFA Behind My Name

See, never be too quick to judge anyone especially in the wrong way. Anyway, congrats to all of you, you should be seeing the letters soon.

I checked a couple of friends as well and saw nothing. Per my earlier post, one person at CFAI updating the directory one at a time. If it takes 2 minutes to update each directory listing x 6,000 Level III passers, it should take them around 200 hours or 25 days assuming 8 hour work day…

Do you think they update by Society location? what is the sequence? CFA Fun, where are you - location

they update the directory from lowest score to highest. so we shouldn’t expect ours for a while.

lig Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > they update the directory from lowest score to > highest. so we shouldn’t expect ours for a while. If that was the case I should have had my name updated first!! I did note that my pd diary has been updated this morning with courses taken (however, the 2007 exam is still not showing) Cheers!

My society is Pittsburgh. I do not think there is any order to their updates. If you check your names or friends names, make sure you type the first letter of both first and last names in Caps.

Have we confirmed, 100%, that when the site is updated it is the equivalent of this letter I hear so much about? Yes, I am lazy. I could call, but if someone else knows for sure, then I will ride their coattails.

I understand that the directory is updated almost simultaneously with the mailing of the letter. Looks like another strenuous day for the employees of the CFAI…one letter mailed today.

CFA Fun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Look, I am not lying. I will not lie about this. > My name is updated with the designation. Honest to > god. I even contacted my Marketing Department to > tell them to send out the Press Release. I cannot > give you a screen print as that will reveal my > name in this forum. I am NOT lying. Call CFAI if > you want. > > For your info, My First Name starts with S and > Last Name with R CFA Fun: Only one member of Pittsburgh Society who’s first name begins with S and last name ends with R. It has CFA at the end so I guess congratulations are in order.

Thanks! So now you even have my personal details! :slight_smile:

Just being a good analyst using the mosaic theory!

No update here for me. Los Angeles local society.

So, can we use add the letters to our email signatures today, after we see them added on the website, or do we need to wait for the letter in the mail??

Hello, hello level 3 folks. Not to burst anyone’s bubble or anything, but lightning bolts didn’t shoot out of the sky, the sun didn’t shine any brighter and I wasn’t offered a promotion the moment I added the letters after my name in my e-mail signature.

This is strange. When I check the directory five mins ago, I saw my name without the letters. Now, I can’t find my name. It says no records.

It’s case-sensitive.

cfa2grunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, hello level 3 folks. Not to burst anyone’s > bubble or anything, but lightning bolts didn’t > shoot out of the sky, the sun didn’t shine any > brighter and I wasn’t offered a promotion the > moment I added the letters after my name in my > e-mail signature. But your breasts got bigger didn’t they…didn’t they grunt

It was either the designation or the pregnancy… Good to see you’re still around, Randall.

You can use designation now itself. They have already mailed out letters which is in Transit. I handed out my business cards today and Marketing dept. is working on a press release. You can now use the CFA designation to the fullest and highest use!

cfa2grunt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hello, hello level 3 folks. Not to burst anyone’s > bubble or anything, but lightning bolts didn’t > shoot out of the sky, the sun didn’t shine any > brighter and I wasn’t offered a promotion the > moment I added the letters after my name in my > e-mail signature. yeah but some jealous collegues might get a heart attack reading it :=) and that’s worth the whole trouble