CFAI Website Updated with CFA Behind My Name

Well, Bambi, we know you might fit into that boat! But not for much longer, huh?

correct lady grunt, thats why i need it TODAY ;=))

Has anyone else seen the change to their name beside CFA Fun?

nada, niente, zilch!

Death to CFA Fun. If it were up to me, I’d have the CFAI put his charter in in a blender before sending it to him.

Excuse Me??? Are u saying I am lying??? Read all the posts above if that is what u think. I am NOT lying!!! I just got the Express treatment from CFAI. Too bad none of you have gotten it so far. But I have it!

I confirm. When you search your name note that it is case sensitive. So, capitalize you first letter. BTW I am in LA and my name starts with K.

Kondratieff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Has anyone else seen the change to their name > beside CFA Fun? Yep, mine changed today.

There are 3 other people I know who passed Level III and are NYSSA members. No change for any of the four of us as of 2:14PM EDT.

“and Marketing dept. is working on a press release.” since you felt the need to mention this twice, who is the marketing department going to send this out to, the general public? Are they going to send out a flyer to clients saying CFA Fun is now a CFA charter holder?

Novadca, are u so ignorant or what? See this https://www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/private/publicaware/template.html

Appears CFAI’s website is bogging down dramatically…similar to what occurs on test results release day…perhaps CFAI is doing a massive update or all anxious level III passers are accessing it. At any rate, let Fun has his/her fun…if it is today or next week, in the end it doesn’t matter too much…i can wait till October.

I cannot believe how long this thread is getting and how many people CFA FUN is stringing along. Names have not been changed yet. When one is changed they all will be.

Eddie, Please keep your dumb comments to yourself. I AM NOT LYING. Read above. Look at comments from Xsell, Kide and jwebnsd101. If you or many others on this forum do not yet have their names updated, that does not mean that mine was not.

I’m ignorant, if that helps anyone.

That sample press release is sweet! Makes you feel like a professional athlete after signing some mongo, multi-year contract…

Yeah, ok. I’ll be more than happy to eat my words if I’m wrong and you’re right, but I doubt it.

no point talking to you…you keep thinking that the website has not been updated, I will keep saying that mine has.

And I’m sure your name will be listed in the WSJ before all of us too.

CFA Fun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Novadca, are u so ignorant or what? > > See this > > https://www.cfainstitute.org/memresources/private/ > publicaware/template.html Ignorant? I agree that it is corny that you need to send out a press release to announce your CFA Charterholder. I don’t care if there is a form letter. If your company thinks that will help business, they have some serious issues!