CFAI Website Updated with CFA Behind My Name

it is nothing about getting additional business. It is about creating awareness that the Company attaches a high level of importance to premium designations such as the CFA.

guys relax… i have a colleague who gave the test this year and has CFA added next to his name in the directory, while my entry hasnt been updated yet. So i do believe CFA Fun and also believe that CFAI is perfectly capable of updating the directory in the random halfassed manner they seem to do everything else

Nada!

Bubkiss. “random halfassed manner” Sounds like justification for an upgrade of financials at this juncture.

Interesting. I see that CFA appears after my name in the “pay dues” section, but still not in the member directory. I think someone mentioned this happening in an earlier post.

Poll time: Is CFA Fun full of crap? Yes or No 1 for Yes

I vote no.

No. I saw his name in the directory avec CFA.

Heh, my pay dues area shows the designation as well. That’s cool.

God! I should have just kept this to myself and not even started this thread.

Kondratieff Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Heh, my pay dues area shows the designation as > well. Sweet. My pay dues area shows the letters, but not the directory. That’s a good start…

Shouldn’t CFA Fun change his handle to CFA Fun, CFA?

CFA Fun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > God! I should have just kept this to myself and > not even started this thread. I just find your sensitivity to all the posts entertaining.

"Novadca, are u so ignorant or what? " yes, I’m extremely ignorant. I guess since I passed level 3 this year, I’ll be bringing down the value of your charter…seriously though, who are you sending this to? I can’t imagine anyone who would really care aside from friends and family, and if they saw the press release they would just give me $h!t about it.

I wish I had someone to send the press release to…

CFA Fun Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > it is nothing about getting additional business. > It is about creating awareness that the Company > attaches a high level of importance to premium > designations such as the CFA. CFA Fun, I can’t believe you are getting worked up by some of these ****holes. Ingore the f***ers and enjoy the use of your designation.

Thats the plan Blastt. I am going to enjoy it and use it to the fullest extent. Thanks for your support.

Hey, CFA Fun, you made my day. I can hardly concentrate at work. I can’t wait to send that press release to my ex and the bully from my jr. high. I am sure girls in da clubs will dig it too.

My dues are paid, but I logged in to check–there it is Ms. XXX, CFA Cool!

I know…at least that’s something to see it listed somewhere on CFA site. I had a wide smile even though actual directory is still not showing the letters.