CFAI Website

COULD THEY MAKE IT ANYMORE COUNTERINTUITIVE FOR ACCESSING THE MOCK EXAMS? -end rant

yeah its a crap process. i hope the actual exam isnt as difficult as finding the tests on their site

I completely agree. I spent a good fifteen minutes going through their hoops. Anyone else agree that the candidates toolkit in general is pretty damn worthless? I mean we drop near a grand to register for the first exam (I realize this includes a one time enrollment fee) and I get a couple of books that I do not have the option of purchasing and a worthless website. Don’t get me wrong the CFAI texts are great but the website is lacking.

yeah, the “toolkit”, what tools exactly are they talking about? the errata maybe?

Agreed. They should really change the name of the Toolkit to something else that doesn’t give the impression that it might actually be helpful. “Not-So-Useful Disorganized Information” perhaps? I haven’t taken any sample/mock exams yet, but I did see that you’re supposed to have a pin #. Where does the pin # come from??

i figured this one out. find the sample exam faq. if you scroll through, there is a link to testrac. and in testrac you put in your canidate ID and last name to get your pin.

jut111 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i figured this one out. find the sample exam faq. > if you scroll through, there is a link to > testrac. and in testrac you put in your canidate > ID and last name to get your pin. Thanks!

newsuper Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > yeah, the “toolkit”, what tools exactly are they > talking about? the errata maybe? i think the toolkit is named after the person that designed it (ie a tool)