CFA's well done

there are fields about 3-4 hours drive form Melb or Sydney,I think the snow season can be abit hit and miss, sometime years good snow others not. However, New Zealand’s only a short flight away

Robb Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > there are fields about 3-4 hours drive form Melb > or Sydney,I think the snow season can be abit hit > and miss, sometime years good snow others not. > However, New Zealand’s only a short flight away Too bad its full of new zealanders and sheep. Are there many CFA’s (chartered Financial Analysts) in australia. I did the level 1 exam in melbourne and remember it was filled with mostly international students from wht i could tell, and mroe then half the seats in the hall ended up being empty!

scandoworker Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Robb Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > there are fields about 3-4 hours drive form > Melb > > or Sydney,I think the snow season can be abit > hit > > and miss, sometime years good snow others not. > > However, New Zealand’s only a short flight away > > > Too bad its full of new zealanders and sheep. > > > Are there many CFA’s (chartered Financial > Analysts) in australia. I did the level 1 exam in > melbourne and remember it was filled with mostly > international students from wht i could tell, and > mroe then half the seats in the hall ended up > being empty! I did Level 1 in Sydney this December and it looked like we were in Quanzhou in China.

this picture takes the cake: http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v253/165/110/529012115/n529012115_902686_6111.jpg again another violation of the code of ethics in the way letters CFA are being displayed

Yeah it was a bit like that when I did L1 and L2. I guess Uni was like that also. The money the international students must bringing into the economy is huge, full-fee paying isn’t cheap.