CFI for asset sale

if the question asked: If a manufacturing company recorded the following: “Proceeds from sale of equipment…70,000” Is this: A. CFO activity B. CFI activity C. CFF activity

Answer is B

This is very straightforward. I don’t think CFA will ever ask such simple questions. I mean if you don’t know this by now, better sleep in on the day of exam.

pepp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > This is very straightforward. I don’t think CFA > will ever ask such simple questions. > I mean if you don’t know this by now, better sleep > in on the day of exam. cuidado, amigo.

Just be careful of proceeds vs. profit in that question.

amberpower Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Just be careful of proceeds vs. profit in that > question. agreed

CFI. If there was any gain, it would be subtracted from CFO using the indirect method since it is double-counted.

supersharpshooter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > CFI. If there was any gain, it would be > subtracted from CFO using the indirect method > since it is double-counted. YES CORRECT