CFI or book 6 , which do you feel more difficult?

^hehehe nice… and yeh, good stuff dinesh, thats a good score to end the online exams… they say exam 5 was a hard one aswell… im gonna do it tomorrow,hopefully i’ll do okay

Exam 5 according to me is relatively easy (just conceptual) not much calculations involved. I found exam 4 more tricky. I am scoring better in CFAI rather than book 6. My average book 6 scores were 66% and CFAI is 81%… Where do i stand :S

better than me… my average was ~74%, std 4%…

TheDubs Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It was bit of a joke…but obviously not a funny > one hahah knowing how you live off of caffeine these days, it didn’t sound like a joke. anyway just making sure raghuram_86 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Exam 5 according to me is relatively easy (just conceptual) not much calculations >involved. I found exam 4 more tricky. I am scoring better in CFAI rather than book 6. My >average book 6 scores were 66% and CFAI is 81%… Where do i stand :S yeah, it wasn’t too bad. They’re all relatively easy, other than #3 probably. I also score better on the CFAI exams than book 6, but then again I’ve done only test 1 from book 6 and even that was almost a month ago. If you’re scoring 80+ on the CFAI exams, I think you’re in good shape.

chrismaths Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > > LongOn, done with CFA-Test-5 & scored 83%, now > my > > sole can rest in peace > > > What, your foot can rest? What were you using it > for? hahahahahah…good catch chris, It was a end of a really long day!! should have been read as soul :-))