CFI or book 6 , which do you feel more difficult?

thx.

at the end of the day… does it really matter?

book 6

Personally, and my opinion is based upon only having taken one CFAI exam, I found Book 6 more difficult.

CFAI because of the way it is administered.

agree with ttouchst - the fact that it was a CFAI administered test itself was good enough to give me butterfiles in the tummy. btw, on a related note.what are yall going to have for breakfast. i am going to be staying at a hotel -but still will stick to my comfort food in the morning,however sumptuous the breakfast spread might be

hmmmm not sure, im never that hungry in the morning… its lunch that im more worried about…hmmm

I always have just fruit for breakfast, but I think I’ll go with something more filling on Saturday. Proteins are good, nothing greasy though b/c it makes you sluggish (unless it’s polyunsaturated). Carbs are also good but just for a short period of time. Maybe complex carbs + proteins.

how bout coffee and redbull?

how about cofee and an pack of cigs… BTW…im pretty stoked right now. just popped off an 80% on Book7 exam2 PM…WooT! from what I have read…that is equal to a 100% on the real thing… haha jk

Dubs, you don’t want to write the exam on coffee/redbull, IMO. Works well if you’re writing a short exam, but with this thing, you’ll get super tired, brain fog, etc and it’s gonna be bad, but anyway you know best

lola Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dubs, you don’t want to write the exam on > coffee/redbull, IMO. Works well if you’re writing > a short exam, but with this thing, you’ll get > super tired, brain fog, etc and it’s gonna be bad, > but anyway you know best It was bit of a joke…but obviously not a funny one hahah

damm, are they even comparable??? Book-6 is way off-target. From what I have heard from most of my friends who are L3’s now, that the pattern is the same as the “CFAI-Online Exams” mostly conceptual questions, you would hardly touch your calculator in the exam. Time is not a constraint, endurance is!! Head pains severly after 5.01. - Dinesh S

agreed. after taking 2 CFAI exams today, my head hurts like heck… which is why I need to relax my brain a little bit now…

acwu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > agreed. after taking 2 CFAI exams today, my head > hurts like heck… which is why I need to > relax my brain a little bit now… me too, took 3 and 4 today… will take 5 at 3AM (1 hr from now). I am numb!!

taking a practice exam at 3am in the morning is not a good idea…I tried that a few weeks ago and felt like i wasted 50 bucks. I got 65% on it, but I felt I could have done alot better because I was rushing through it thinking of bedtime…

LongOnCFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > taking a practice exam at 3am in the morning is > not a good idea…I tried that a few weeks ago and > felt like i wasted 50 bucks. I got 65% on it, but > I felt I could have done alot better because I was > rushing through it thinking of bedtime… LongOn, done with CFA-Test-5 & scored 83%, now my sole can rest in peace

damn, i still get 66% on that damn test, no improvements !!!

just review your mistakes ancientmtk … just one more date to go!!

> LongOn, done with CFA-Test-5 & scored 83%, now my > sole can rest in peace What, your foot can rest? What were you using it for?