Chad

I clicked on a schweser link here yesterday and my personal email is being spammed by the same website, what’s going on? Did this happen to any one else?

I must have gotten at least 5 emails about that site after i clicked it… So much for security in IE and on the web??? I click a link, nothing happens, not even active control permissions or nothing and before you know it someone has all 5 of my email addresses. If they got my addresses out of my PC what else could they have gotten?

i emailed back the spamers, a couple of them had no clue what i was talking about…but they are AF users it seems that they have all our emails and passwords and they are sending us emails from each others account, ie i get an email from you and you get an email from me?? CHINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is anyone else getting these emails? I have not received any emails to my account. If you received an email from these guys, please let me know the address it was from. Thanks, Chad

Chad since you are here, and this has probably been discusses before but… Whenever I see people who are just starting the CFA program I tell them sign up for AF, it is very helpful. Then they starting calling me and saying they register but account does not become active. Hek, I read AF for a year during which I could only watch and I could not get an active account. Whats up with that?

perlai89 at gmail dot com That is the email.

ahmadmadoff, did you post your email this morning? http://www.analystforum.com/phorums/read.php?12,1233093

yes… i have it set to public anyway… the guy needs me for some reason, i always state on the AF if anyone need help my email is public…?

hahahahahaha

Chad has a sick sense of humor

Chad I posted my credit card number, expiration date and security code online in a public forum and have noticed some fraudulent charges on my card - did AF have anything to do with this?

Madoff is a CFAI mole double-schweser-agent.

I just got one. Email is "Analyst Forum ". I haven’t been active on the forum in a while and this prompted me to log in and see if anyone else having this issue.

Got one too an hour or so ago. Said this: --------------------- From: Analyst Forum Hi guys, Get you CFA study material from www.schweser.tk This message was sent to xxxxxxx@gmail.com from: Chad Sandstedt | 19 groce rd | Lyman, SC 29365 ---------------------- Now I have put my email on AF before as it’s just a junk/news type email, so perhaps that explains it…

samakh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hahahahahaha Is it you Samakh sending these emails? Got another one from Samakh Molstod. Are you Russian?

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > samakh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahahahahaha > > > Is it you Samakh sending these emails? > > Got another one from Samakh Molstod. > > Are you Russian? Got one from Samakh as well, same email address though.

I’m not sure who lives in Lyman, SC but these are not coming from me so please don’t click on the links in the email. If anyone has posted their email in previous posts and wants them removed, please use the report to moderator link for those posts and I will remove the email addresses. Thanks, Chad

JOE2010 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > samakh Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > hahahahahaha > > > Is it you Samakh sending these emails? > > Got another one from Samakh Molstod. > > Are you Russian? hey dont blame the Russians!!!

well to answer your actual question…No, im not sending these emails

i received three emails to a personal account that isn’t the acct it used to setup my acct here; one from Analyst Forum, one from Samakh Molstod and one from CFAI. All suggest using the schweser.tk site which i do not believe i ever clicked. this guy is trolling the search funtion for emails and sending as the forum and cfai.