Chalk & Board thoughts on effectiveness for level III?

As for me, my purpose for creating my profile and posting on AF is primarily to help answer test questions particularly for L1 folks whose shoes I totally remember being in myself. As for providers, I assume all the main ones here get the job done. My Level III Schweser QuickSheet (2020) did have one economic formula incorrectly written on it, and Schweser did mix up 2 performance models also. That is why I will always say Schweser does a better job at lower levels than at L3. Who knows how many people unknowingly studied partially incorrectly in general preparation for the May L3 exam because they thoroughly studied the wrong formulae in reliance on that QuickSheet. This is just a historical fact, the 2020 QuickSheet exists and people can see it for themselves.

I would never have known those errors and probably others exist without Nathanā€™s videos. Again, because I lacked the energy to delve deeply into the core books for everything and I needed to rely on a prep provider to deliver information to me. If Iā€™d taken another provider I probably would have discovered the QuickSheet errors through them. If I relied entirely on Schweser like I did on L1 and L2, which Schweser did get me through to be fair, I might have made ā€œjust enoughā€ mistakes in the reduced-question format, based on either slightly-off formulae (the complete extent to which I am not even fully aware of today) and/or improper Schweser L3 shortcuts, to risk falling into a score category on the wrong side of the 42% passing rate. Then I would need to retake an extremely difficult exam with all the sacrifices, stressful time commitment and social isolation that are required for that. It takes extreme perseverance, self-drive and bravery to get back on that horse, I can imagine. Could I have done that? I like to think so and I hope so. But I am forever grateful to Nathan that I didnā€™t need to find out for myself. Cheers and have a great day friendsšŸ‘