Chances of clearing L2; startin prep March 1st

I’m due to start preparation for L2 on March 1st. will be able to devote 2-3hrs/ day on average till 1st May after which I could probably put in 6-8 hrs/day what are my chances?

Definitely doable!

Your chances are strong to quite strong

Do work son.

crytall ball says “fat chance”

27.62% chance

27.61%

Depends on your background, comfort with the subject material, test taking ability, review time, and of course a LOT will depend on luck. You may decide to skip 100 pages of CFAI material that miraculously doesn’t appear on the exam. It also won’t hurt if you are pretty bright and are able to absorb the material on the fly. If you can log 250+ hours of study, review, and practice questions you’ve got a fighting chance.

Ask CPK if this is reasonable.

do it braah

If you can devote 250hrs of studying in total, it is totally doable. Other people need months to put that time in, but if you can do it starting March 1st, your good.

You are way ahead of the curve. I thought people started studying for L2 8 days prior to sitting for the exam.

Don’t give turd about what people say. You’re gonna do it. Just log enough hours and practice. Don’t miss CFAI EOCQs.

Tks ppl for your inputs…feeling pretty confident now. best of luck to all, cheers !!

I’m starting now too. We’re going to kick ass!

kant or wont?

I have also started from 1st Mar . Lets see whether these 3 months are enough!!

Duryodhana, you need kunti-putra to help you. But I bet you’ll be fine

id give ya 3.14%