Chart Help: Basis 100

Does anybody know a resource that would allow me to generate a chart of the defunct security Basis 100 (on the TSX), hailing from the tech days? I checked Bloomberg and it doesn’t have anything. I can’t think of another resource that would have data on bankrupt companies… this is high priority so any help you guys can give me would be much appreciated! Thanks AF!~

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anybody know a resource that would allow me > to generate a chart of the defunct security Basis > 100 (on the TSX), hailing from the tech days? > > I checked Bloomberg and it doesn’t have anything. > I can’t think of another resource that would have > data on bankrupt companies… this is high > priority so any help you guys can give me would be > much appreciated! > > Thanks AF!~ What was the ticker?

Are you having problems finding raw data or just a tool that would generate such a chart? If you have the raw data, the chart isn’t too much trouble to do yourself.

the ticker was BAS. i have no data on it. i’m assuming any resouce that would allow you to chart it, would have the data as well :slight_smile:

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > the ticker was BAS. > > i have no data on it. i’m assuming any resouce > that would allow you to chart it, would have the > data as well :slight_smile: Do you have any other identifier?

what other identifier is there other than symbol: BAS on the TSX?

Quite a challenge. I also came up empty handed. Sorry! Maybe try contacting TSX. Or, if it is really that important and you have the time, you could always go to a library and look through old newspaper collections and just tediously write down the historical prices and build your chart from scratch. Terrible idea, but I can’t come up with anything else.

FactSet and Thomson DataStream have data for dead companies.

What is your email?

Howd Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > What is your email? mattybbusiness@hotmail.com. thanks for the help :slight_smile: