Charter Certificate Received

got mine today in Portland!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > swaptiongamma Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > I am from IT and write Port Mgmt and Asset > > Allocation softwares. They HAVE to accept my > case > > else I am going to burn them down. > > well i am a team lead for deriv risk app, means > nothing as i dont actual write the models themself I always knew CFA was not going to do me Trading (Deriv)! - Still since I am in the middle of it, might as well knock this stuff-off the plate. I flunked L2 last year and going to give it with vengeance this summer. All boils down to getting that HSW seal on your resume at the end of a very tiring journey…

got mine today (NY) and man, it is so huge that one does not need reading glasses to read it! Can it get any bigger?

Sorry to burst your bubble but scores is closed comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sorry to hear that comp… > > > > did you get spared in the sweeping layoff > frenzy? > > > yes. i am not too worried i have plenty of > connections within industry. i am more worried of > my aspirations to be a banker rolling in cash > dropping 100s in scores and livin it up on upper > east side.

Hey, my Charter arrived today. Man, they don’t spare any trees making these things.