Charter Certificate Received

Received in a tube… in NYC This thing is huge!!! Heads up people, as they are starting to ship them out.

NICE, Still 4+ years away from getting my. Keeping fingers crossed!

sorry to hear that comp… did you get spared in the sweeping layoff frenzy?

Congrats Q! CSK - Try to push some of your Software programming experience man? Waiting for 4 more years to be able to use the 3 characters alongside your name would be discounting the benefits by a little to much.

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sorry to hear that comp… > > did you get spared in the sweeping layoff frenzy? yes. i am not too worried i have plenty of connections within industry. i am more worried of my aspirations to be a banker rolling in cash dropping 100s in scores and livin it up on upper east side.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats Q! > > CSK - Try to push some of your Software > programming experience man? Waiting for 4 more > years to be able to use the 3 characters alongside > your name would be discounting the benefits by a > little to much. I enjoyed the program. I am actually not to worried about effort i put in as i am planning to go to school until the end of my life, so these are baby steps.

thats funny… well good luck with that dream, ;o) I am a bit younger and dont have that many connections yet. luckily our firm is doing better than ever before and there seems to be no expectations of layoffs any time in the foreseeable future like swaptiongamma said, why dont you try and reword your experience to see if they were, perhaps, unclear before…

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Congrats Q! > Thanks, feels great to be now, officially, done…

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thats funny… well good luck with that dream, > ;o) > > I am a bit younger and dont have that many > connections yet. luckily our firm is doing better > than ever before and there seems to be no > expectations of layoffs any time in the > foreseeable future > > like swaptiongamma said, why dont you try and > reword your experience to see if they were, > perhaps, unclear before… I know i can get my years counted if i twist the truth a little bit. Point is i don`t want to lie. I know what i know and i am not going to exaggerate my skills.

I am presently L2, but once I am done with this crap, I am going to print the CBOK and give them as my Resume ;-). It’s Brute Force! and yea… everything for those Top tennie B school!

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > thats funny… well good luck with that dream, > > ;o) > > > > I am a bit younger and dont have that many > > connections yet. luckily our firm is doing > better > > than ever before and there seems to be no > > expectations of layoffs any time in the > > foreseeable future > > > > like swaptiongamma said, why dont you try and > > reword your experience to see if they were, > > perhaps, unclear before… > > I know i can get my years counted if i twist the > truth a little bit. Point is i don`t want to lie. > I know what i know and i am not going to > exaggerate my skills. I never implied that you should exaggerate the experience. Just seen people get rejected for lack of clarity.

quorky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > comp_sci_kid Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > quorky Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > thats funny… well good luck with that > dream, > > > ;o) > > > > > > I am a bit younger and dont have that many > > > connections yet. luckily our firm is doing > > better > > > than ever before and there seems to be no > > > expectations of layoffs any time in the > > > foreseeable future > > > > > > like swaptiongamma said, why dont you try and > > > reword your experience to see if they were, > > > perhaps, unclear before… > > > > I know i can get my years counted if i twist > the > > truth a little bit. Point is i don`t want to > lie. > > I know what i know and i am not going to > > exaggerate my skills. > > > I never implied that you should exaggerate the > experience. Just seen people get rejected for > lack of clarity. Yeah, well, i know i will get rejected with my current experience, so no point to try :frowning:

I am from IT and write Port Mgmt and Asset Allocation softwares. They HAVE to accept my case else I am going to burn them down.

swaptiongamma Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am from IT and write Port Mgmt and Asset > Allocation softwares. They HAVE to accept my case > else I am going to burn them down. well i am a team lead for deriv risk app, means nothing as i dont actual write the models themself

got mine today in Chicago

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > sorry to hear that comp… > > > > did you get spared in the sweeping layoff > frenzy? > > > yes. i am not too worried i have plenty of > connections within industry. i am more worried of > my aspirations to be a banker rolling in cash > dropping 100s in scores and livin it up on upper > east side. CSK - UES is boring though. . . I lived there for a little bit - downtown is more fun.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > quorky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > > yes. i am not too worried i have plenty of > connections within industry. i am more worried of > my aspirations to be a banker rolling in cash > dropping 100s in scores and livin it up on upper > east side. I tried to explain that exact same dream to my gf, she just didnt get it :slight_smile:

Got mine this morning. Havent opened it. I wanna keep it closed standing ni my office for everyone to see. Perhaps I can save my job that way.

wow congrats to everyone, who got it!

got mine 3 months ago… haha it’s still sitting in the same tube on my shelf collecting dust. i like having the letters behind my name on the email signature though