Charter Letter Received Today.NYC Area

I’m in Toronto and have not yet received my letter… Have been a member for almost 2 years now. Waiting patiently…

NYC - letter arrived and now another 6 weeks for the fancy charter cert! will anyone frame and display?

London - Reply from CFAI to my email query confirmed that I could start using the CFA designation!!!

I will frame and display, I worked hard for it so I have a nice spot on my office wall all ready…

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I will frame and display, I worked hard for it so > I have a nice spot on my office wall all ready… Your wall must be huge. I think one of the first things I’m going suggest to CFAI as a CFA charterholder is to shrink the size of the charter. It’s so grotesquely huge that it’s borderline embarrassing.

Woohoo! bchadwick, CFA is listed in the database! Yee haw! OK, now that the market this career is dead… what should I do next? :wink:

In Atlanta, just received mine today. Two letters, one for myself, another letter was address to “Dear Employer”…interesting.

Anyone have a link to framed pictures I want to get some ideas on what looks good

Mr.Good.Guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Anyone have a link to framed pictures I want to > get some ideas on what looks good Slap some 2 x 4s around a highway billboard and you’ll have the scale about right.

i got mine today. wish they had used better paper.

Just got it. NYC Area

Does anyone know when CFAI is publishing the names to local newspaper? eg. for Hong Kong. - sticky

sticky Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Does anyone know when CFAI is publishing the names > to local newspaper? eg. for Hong Kong. > > - sticky The CFAI advertisement usually takes place on the Thursday of the third week in January, + or - one week. I would say 1/15/09 or 1/22/09. Different papers are used for different geographical regions (i.e. WSJ for U.S. charter holders). You’ll get an e-mail from the CFAI (I think) indicating when the advertisement will come out. Hope this helps.

Ambiter Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > sticky Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Does anyone know when CFAI is publishing the > names > > to local newspaper? eg. for Hong Kong. > > > > - sticky > > > The CFAI advertisement usually takes place on the > Thursday of the third week in January, + or - one > week. I would say 1/15/09 or 1/22/09. Different > papers are used for different geographical regions > (i.e. WSJ for U.S. charter holders). You’ll get > an e-mail from the CFAI (I think) indicating when > the advertisement will come out. Hope this helps. not that anybody read all the names anyhow, but there maybe NOBODY left to read my name…

i heard the names in US will be published in WSJ in october…

I live in CT, but went with NYSSA as its larger and I dont pay the fees, the MAN does…

Charter letter was received yesterday: Toronto, Canada.

Woohoo, got mine today. Not that I can do much with it.

The Edge Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > i heard the names in US will be published in WSJ > in october… Is this true? Thats awesome . . .

YAY!!! Finally… now it is time to get my drink on…